St. Mary’s encourages participation in athletic events. We participate in the following sports:
- Volleyball – Students in grades 6 through 8 are invited to play other Charles County Catholic schools throughout the fall. The season concludes with a tournament.
- Soccer – Students in grades 1 through 8 can participate in both a fall and spring tournament against students from other Charles County Catholic schools.
- Track – Track meets are held every spring for Charles County Catholic school students, grades 6 through 8.
- Softball – A one-day tournament is held each spring for Charles County Catholic students, grades 6 through 8.
- Basketball – St. Mary’s Bryantown participates in the Southern Maryland Basketball League, made up of 10 Catholic schools. Students in grades 4 through 8 are welcome to participate in basketball season, which runs from November to March. All games are held on Sundays and there are three tournaments throughout the season.
In addition to the sports offered, St. Mary’s teaches the Presidential Physical Fitness Program to all students. Students are tested and recognized for three different levels of achievement.
More About St. Mary’s
National Junior Honor Society|